Vets Choice Large Breed Adult
Taurine is an amino acid when if deficient in the diet, may be responsible for dilated cardiomyopathy, otherwise known as an “enlarged heart”. Larger breed dogs are susceptible to this type of heart disease as it is believed that they produce Taurine at a slower rate. Vets Choice Large Breed Adult is nutritionally balanced with all the goodness your large breed pooch needs, PLUS has added Taurine to optimize your furkid’s heart health. With Vets Choice, there is no guessing which food will provide your large breed pooch optimal nutritional health during their best years!
Type of food:
8kg and 20kg
For large and giant breed adult dogs – normal activity. Balanced Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids. Highly nutritious complete dog food.
Key Benefits of Vets Choice Large Breed Adult:
- Larger kibble to suit larger dogs’ jaws and promote chewing.
- Added taurine to assist with protection of the heart.
- Chelated zinc, copper and manganese for improved absorption.
- Balanced Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids enhance skin and coat health.
- Liver digest for enhanced taste and enjoyment.
- Vitamin and mineral fortified.
- Contains vitamins A, C and E and selenium which act as natural anti-oxidants.
- Increased biotin and organic zinc to promote skin health.
- Follow with Vets Choice Golden Years at 7 years of age. For special requirements use Vets Choice Superior, Lite or Sensitive.
Ingredients: Vets Choice Large Breed Adult:
Cereals, vegetable derivatives, vegetable protein extract, vitamins, oils and fats, meat and animal by-products, minerals, vitamins, amino acids.
Vitamins and Minerals Per Kilogram:
Vitamin A (9500 IU/kg), Vitamin D3 (700 IU/kg), Vitamin E (70mg/kg), Vitamin C (50mg/kg), Vitamin B1 (6mg/kg), Biotin (640mcg/kg), Zinc (140mg/kg), Selenium (150mcg/kg)