Vets Choice Dog Sensitive
Vets Choice Dog Sensitive is made with duck and rice, a low allergen formula for food sensitivities. Should your pooch be suffering from food allergies, providing them a unique protein source with high digestibility and added omega essential fatty acids is key. Reddening of the skin, scratching and patchy hair loss are all common symptoms of food allergies. Vets Choice Dog Sensitive is the ideal choice for taking care of your furkid’s coat and of course, making them much more comfortable and happier!
Type of food:
1.8kg, 7.5kg and 18kg
Key Benefits of Vet’s Choice Dog Sensitive
- Unique protein source- not commonly used, therefore reducing risk of allergies.
- Better digestion- optimal with only rice (ensures high digestibility).
- Balanced Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids enhance skin and coat health.
- Liver digest for enhanced taste and enjoyment.
- Vitamin and mineral fortified.
- Contains vitamins A, C and E and selenium which act as natural anti-oxidants.
- Increased biotin and organic zinc to promote skin and coat health.
- Added zeolite and vegetable pulp for better digestive safety.
Ingredients: Vet’s Choice Dog Sensitive:
Rice, duck meal, animal fats, vegetable fiber, beet pulp, minerals, liver digest, Zeolite, Trace elements, vitamins, fish oil.
Vitamins and Minerals Per Kilogram:
Vitamin A (7500 IU/kg), Vitamin D3 (700 IU/kg), Vitamin E (70mg/kg), Vitamin C (50mg/kg), Vitamin B1 (6mg/kg), Biotin (640mcg/kg), Zinc (150mg/kg), Selenium (430mcg/kg)