VETS Choice Dog Lite
Obesity in dogs leads to numerous health concerns. This may include; weakened joints, heart disease, high cholesterol and diabetes, to name a few. Luckily, with the correct diet, and alongside an active lifestyle, many of these health conditions can be mitigated or drastically improved. Vets Choice Dog Lite contains an increased level of nutrient intake per portion of dog food to account for the restricted calorie diet. Additionally, this food is high in protein while also focusing on digestive and skin health. If your pooch needs to be on a weight control regimen, feeding them a low calorie, high nutrient food source is the ideal way to ensure your pet is losing weight in a healthy and controlled manner.
Type of food:
1.8kg, 8 kg and 20kg
For adult dogs – weight loss and weight control. Contains added Chromium to assist with weight control and is a highly nutritious complete dog food.
Key Benefits of Vets Choice Dog Lite
- The levels of essential nutrients have been deliberately increased to compensate for a restricted intake whilst dieting.
- Added barley to assist weight control and gluco modulation.
- Extra vitamin B1 to aid immunity and metabolic processes.
- Correct calcium to phosphorus ratio for sound skeletal health whilst dieting.
- A careful blend of selected high quality proteins ensure a well balanced amino acid mix.
- Balanced Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids enhance skin and coat health.
- Liver digest for enhanced taste and enjoyment.
- Vitamin and mineral fortified.
- Contains vitamins A, C and E and selenium which act as natural anti-oxidants.
- Increased biotin and organic zinc to promote skin health.
- Added zeolite and vegetable pulp for better digestive safety.
Ingredients: Vet’s Choice Dog Lite
Vegetable derivatives, cereals, meat and animal by-products, oils and fats, vitamins, amino acids.
Vitamins and Minerals Per Kilogram
Vitamin A (9500 IU/kg), Vitamin D3 (1000 IU/kg), Vitamin E (70mg/kg), Vitamin C (80mg/kg), Vitamin B1 (8.5mg/kg), Biotin (910mcg/kg), Zinc (160mg/kg), Selenium (160mcg/kg)