Vets Choice Dog Lite
R497.00 – R1,130.00 incl VAT — or Schedule and save
Available in 1.8 kg, 8 kg and 20 kg Bag
For adult dogs – weight loss and weight control. Not to be fed during pregnancy or lactation stages. Rich in chicken and rice.
Type of food:
For adult dogs – weight loss and weight control. Contains added Chromium to assist with weight control and is a highly nutritious complete dog food.
Key Benefits of Vets Choice Dog Lite:
– The levels of essential nutrients have been deliberately increased to compensate for a restricted intake whilst dieting.
– Added barley to assist weight control and gluco modulation.
– Extra vitamin B1 to aid immunity and metabolic processes.
– Correct calcium to phosphorus ratio for sound skeletal health whilst dieting.
– A careful blend of selected high quality proteins ensure a well balanced amino acid mix.
– Balanced Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids enhance skin and coat health.
– Liver digest for enhanced taste and enjoyment.
– Vitamin and mineral fortified.
– Contains vitamins A, C and E and selenium which act as natural anti-oxidants.
– Increased biotin and organic zinc to promote skin health.
– Added zeolite and vegetable pulp for better digestive safety.
Ingredients: Vet’s Choice Dog Lite
Vegetable derivatives, cereals, meat and animal by-products, oils and fats, vitamins, amino acids.
Vitamins and Minerals Per Kilogram
Vitamin A (9500 IU/kg), Vitamin D3 (1000 IU/kg), Vitamin E (70mg/kg), Vitamin C (80mg/kg), Vitamin B1 (8.5mg/kg), Biotin (910mcg/kg), Zinc (160mg/kg), Selenium (160mcg/kg)
|Animal Size Dog|
|Item Weight|| |
1.8kg, 8kg, 20kg