Nutribyte Dog Adult Small Bite
R75.00 – R674.00 incl VAT — or Schedule and save
Every bag of Nutribyte Small Bite contains only the highest quality ingredients, and vitamins to give your dog the balanced nutrition he or she deserves!
Nutribyte is formulated by a leading Veterinarian and expert in Animal Nutrition using the latest in Scientific Research. Nutribyte uses exclusively imported protein sources and higher levels of rice to give your pet the most balanced diet at a great value price.
Balanced nutrition in every Byte!
Key benefits of Nutribyte Adult Small Bite:
- Glucosamine is added for maintaining healthy joints and ensuring better mobility.
- FOS & MOS at the correct levels allow for better digestion and gut health.
- Beta-Glucan is added to promote immune development and optimize vaccinations. Specific trials done on Large Breed Puppies.
- Special salts and esters used to fight tartar build up on teeth and assists in oral care.
- Real liver is cooked up in a stew and sprayed onto food to give it that extra yummy taste dogs love!
General benefits of Nutribyte Adult Small Bite:
- High Quality Carbohydrate Sources
- High Quality Vitamins and Minerals
- High Quality Protein Source
- High Quality Fat and Oils
Ground corn, chicken meal, rice (6% min), corn gluten, chicken & ostrich fat (with mixed tocopherols), wheat bran, yeast (including beta-glucans), mannan-oligosaccharides, pyrophosphates, hydrolysed chicken liver, salt, choline chloride, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D supplement, vitamin E supplement, vitamin C supplement, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, manganese sulphate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulphate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, glucosamine, yucca schidigera extract – Nutritional Additives (/kg): Vitamin A 12 000 IU, Vitamin D 1 000 IU, Vitamin E 75 IU, Vitamin C 50 mg, Folic Acid 0.25 mg, Zinc sulphate 120 mg, Ferrous sulphate 45 mg, Manganese sulphate 6.5 mg, Copper sulphate 6 mg.
|Animal Size Dog|
|Item Weight|| |
1.5kg, 4kg, 8kg, 20kg