Montego Classic Senior Dog Food
R68.00 – R593.00 incl VAT — or Schedule and save
Naturally balanced premium nutrition with added essential vitamins & minerals for a complete meal.
21% Protein | 7.5% Fat
Reduced Fat & added L-Carnitine
Vitamin A & Linoleic Acid
As dogs age, their physiological systems slow down. This influences their vulnerability to a variety of health conditions which can be managed when accommodated with a senior diet. At this life stage it is especially important to keep your dog slim, active and healthy. Overweight dogs are susceptible to similar health risks as senior dogs and can benefit from a senior diet.
Benefits of Montego Senior:
- At 21%, this high-protein meal with essential amino acids and fatty acids, helps protect muscle mass while aging or during weight loss, helping to maintain a healthy physical condition in senior years.
- With 25% less fat than Classic Adult, Classic Senior provides a lower calorie diet, for a slowing metabolism. This includes L-Carnitine, which can prevent weight gain in mature dogs and manage the weight of obese and/or sterilised dogs.
- High levels of Omega-3 polyunsaturated fats (such as DHA) from salmon oil and Arginine nourish the mind, boosting and sustaining awareness.
- Essential nutrients such as vitamins, minerals and fatty acids promote a healthy skin and coat. Vitamins A and E stimulate healthy hair follicles and guards skin cells, while Omega -3 and -6 fatty acids help to develop and maintain a healthy coat.
- Natural Antioxidants, such as Vitamin C and E, help to neutralise free radicals, support overall cellular health and assist ageing immune systems. An ideal combination of amino acids – including Arginine, Folic acid, L-carnatine, Taurine, and minerals – support cardiovascular health in mature and overweight dogs.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin are joint soothing ingredients that help to rebuild joint tissue, increasing and sustaining flexibility and mobility in senior dogs.
Corn, wheat bran (source of insoluble Fibres), pork meal (natural sources of Taurine, Glucosamine and Chondroitin), chicken meal (natural source of Taurine, Glucosamine and Chondroitin), rice, corn gluten, animal fat, vegetable oils, salmon oil, salt, minerals and vitamins.
Nutritional: Vitamin A 12 500 IU, Vitamin D3 1 250 IU, Vitamin E 100 IU, Vitamin C 50 IU, potassium chloride 2.5 g, zinc hydroxychloride 175 mg, copper chloride 2 mg, potassium iodide 1.5 mg and sodium selenite 0.3 mg;
Preservatives: Approved Antioxidants;
Sensory: palatability meat-based enhancers.
|Animal Size Dog|
|Item Weight|| |
2kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg